Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Birthday outfit

So I have been hard at work getting things ready for Savannah's birthday. Today I finished the game, ladder golf (more for the adults). What do you play for 1year old birthdays anyway??

Then just now I got her skirt done!! I love the way it turned out. Deciding if I will make her a shirt or let her go shirt less?? I will be making a headband to match.

I sent out e-vites, for the invitations, they were free and I could personalize them. Plus everyone is getting back to via the site which keeps track of the number so I don't have to keep track.

I got her sweethearts in the mail so next on the list is to personalize them.


I took our old soccer nets, that nobody uses that also happen to be broken and turned them into:

this, it's ladder golf. I ended up having to buy 1 more tube and some t's after paint it cost me around $16. It is cheaper for me to buy the balls, so they are on the way.
After the paint, lousy picture, just showing the colors

Savannah's skirt, I think I should have used pink up top, but just using what I had on hand. I spent more on the material than I wanted to, because I wanted print, but I think it was worth it.

Show and Tell Green







Photobucket

http://craftedbymama.blogspot.com/2010/07/httpwww.html

3 comments:

Anji* said...

Very cute skirt! Good choice on the print..

Sofia said...

it looks cute, the skirt:) My son just turned 1 a couple of months ago. Thanks for encouragement on my garden:)

Misty @Creative Itch said...

Love the skirt! Thanks for linking @Creative Itch's "Sew Cute Tuesday"!