Sunday, February 28, 2010

ugg like boots

I wanted to make Ugg "like" booties for Savannah and after searching I found this free pattern here:
http://pamapaloza.blogspot.com/2006/08/crochet-suede-baby-booties.html

The pattern was pretty good. I think my yarn was a little thicker than hers and thats why mine seem fat (just using what I had on hand). I tried to do another pair with a smaller hook and that didn't work. I do love the way they came out. They even have a lining that matches the white yarn thats on top of the boot so they are nice and soft for her.

2 comments:

Piccolina Designs said...

Could you send me the link for these booties? When I click on your link in the post, I get an error and unable to find it by doing a search. They are so cute.

piccolinadesigns@yahoo dot com

SewSassy said...

I made 2 pair of these, even though there are mistakes the shaping hides it. I have not been able to make a matching pair because I tinkered with my technique. Neither pair is complete with the stitching, but that's because I am not sure if they are getting frogged. Yours look pretty good though.