Monday, July 12, 2010

Paper Pom Poms


I think the fan overhead was making the photo's blurry


I have 4 big, 8 med, 2 small

So the next item on my list was Paper Pom Poms. They were pretty easy and fun to make. I got the original idea from Handmade by Jill, who gave a link to Martha Stewart.

I got my paper tissue at five below for $1 each pack of 10. You need 8 sheets per big one. I ended up making my own size as I went and have 3 sizes to hang. We will have tents outside and food on the porch, so I plan on hanging them in the tents and on the porch over the food.

My list of items has changed quite a bit. It now looks something like this:
Pom Poms-done
Photo banner-work in progress
Happy birthday banner-work in progress
Birthday crown-done
conversation hearts-done (I think)
favors (bubbles)-done-
outfit-done-
cake (i got the pan)
heart shaped cookies
quitebook_not even started, it's her gift so if it doesn't get done by party I am ok with it, it will be done soon.

I went to five bellow yesterday to see what they had. It turns out they had quite a bit. I am focusing on light pink and dark pink. I got 3 plan table cloths (I might stamp hearts on them), plates, napkins, pink bubbles and all my tissue paper.

1 comment:

A. Smith said...

These are so pretty. I made some for my daughter's last birthday through a Martha tutorial. It's a very dramatic decoration at such a low cost.