Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Teacher's gifts






Just got done with the gifts...it was a close one this year! Austin's last day is this Friday.

My goals was to spend as little as possible and it worked. All I spent was money on the hand sanitizer.

I had high ambitions at first and spent an entire day trying a pillow, but decided to bag that and go with something a little easier and less time consuming. Especially since 3 out of the 5 of us are sick right now. I am the only one who has not gotten it, so I wanted to finish before it it me...I am sure it will.

Austin has 1 main teacher 1 assistant, 1 for the last half hour, the director and another I am not sure what her role is, but they are all pretty much involved in his everyday activities. so all in all I made 5 which went pretty quick, maybe 2 hours tops for all.


I used this tutorial from Lemon Squeezy Home. I just loved it!! I will defiantly be making more and that includes one for me.

I am not really sure what to do with Valerie...this is her 1st year in middle school, do we still give gifts? That would be a lot, maybe just homeroom? I have to think on this one


1 comment:

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

They turned out great! I made 20 of them...Yikes!!! It took a while but feels GREAT to be done. Have a wondeful Christmas this year!!!