Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls


A little before Thanksgiving Dana at Made Posted several different pumpkin recipes. Now I don't really like pumpkin, but when I saw these photos I just had to give it a try. And boy am I glad I did.

I made them for our guest to have on Thanksgiving morning. I was a little nervous I don't bake...not because I don't like to, but because pretty much everything I bake comes out wrong. No words were to be heard around the table that morning. Even I liked them.

Luckily for me I had enough to make two batches and the other one is rising as I type. I can't wait.

I am going to try to roll them a little more some of them came out really big and I didn't have enough for the pan, but we will see I might be getting ahead of myself now.

No comments: