Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Pot Holder contest

A little while ago Prudent Baby posted about a pot holder contest to win 1 of 2 sewing machines!!

I was so excited I started mine the night it was started and sent it in January 26 and had to wait until Valentines day to see who won. I am sad to report it was not me :(. There were so many pretty pot holders to choose from I don't know how the judges did it.

I thought it would be a great idea to have a apron with a pot holder attached to it. This way you always have pot holders within reach and I wanted to stand out.

I love how it turned out and use it daily.

I had my lovely daughter model it for me. She takes much better pictures than I do. We are only 4'11" so on a normal height women it wouldn't be so long.



here it is in action, I left it unused since she was modeling for me :)



I still think it was a great idea

No comments: