Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Mario planning begins


So the next birthday this month is all about Mario...

Last year I neglected to have a big birthday bash for my son for several reason. We just found out we were moving from PA to FL, we were away on vacation for 3 weeks. These vacations were all with different family members, so we had 3 seperate little celebrations. I thought this would make him happy, hey, I got 3 partys. Nope, I was wrong! DEAD wrong. All year, when is my party? Why didn't I have a big party? Why didn't my friends come for cake and ice cream? Well I will never make that mistake again. He will always have a party!

He has been talking about a Mario brothers party for over 6 months now. And I am zoned in on the planning and getting things ready. This will be his first reall party with little friends over and I am nervous and excited for him.

I could not believe my eyes when I saw this free Mario pattern. It came out great. Well all except the eyes. I am working on that. I think I might buy some at the store, because I tried several times with no luck. I was going to stick him on the table as a surprise, but today my son started his first day of kindergarden. They were suppose to bring in something special to them and all he wanted was to bring in something Mario. But he really didn't have anything that qualified "as taking to school". So I gave it to him, he was so happy and so excited he couldn't believe he eyes. He is in bed sleeping with it right now. So easy to please at this age.

Sorry for now the pictures I have are with my phone. When I change out the eyes I will get more photo's

Somewhat Simple


No comments: