Wednesday, March 3, 2010

new news boy cap

So this morning I was so excited to try the new hat, and not didn't fit, it didn't even fit Savannah. So I took it apart and was going to follow the exact measurements and add elastic at the back. That was not needed, the hat fits just right. Almost to tight.
After all this I went to the cdc growth charts and found that his measurements (20.5 in) are in the 95th percentile. So he really does have a big head.

We had really nice pictures with a back drop and all, but my camera lost them, so we have these to show instead.

I did shorten the brim, which I don't think I will do next time.

1 comment:

Taly T. Igra said...

I wish I had the How to for that cap... my little boy NEEDS it!!
If you can share the pattern will be enoght