Friday, March 26, 2010

lounge pants



Here is the dress from the other day. She looked so cute

When I was at target yesterday I was on the hunt for clearance items. I found a yellow strip jersey shirt. Which was great because I wanted to make baby tights I saw here. Then I new I wanted to do something with the arms but was not sure yet. I remembered seem some lounge pants at Made. There was no tutorial for these so I was on my own to figure it out, but it didn't seem to hard. So I checked her flicker photos (I knew I had to add fabric to the back but wasn't sure about the front) and found some that someone posted. I went to her blog and found these and that was it I knew I had to have a pair. They turned out so cute! I love them. I will have to do some in different sizes as she grows.

Since I used the arms. They were supper easy. When she got up this morning I had to make a few adjustments in the waist. But that took all of 2 mins.


i might make the ruffles wider across her butt next time. It is a light fabric so she wear these on cool nights this spring and summer.the tights, which came out great, I just have to make future ones higher rise, because we cloth diaper. She can only wear these ones with disposable diapers.

5 comments:

Sascha said...

Oh I love these. It's great to see them on your little one. Thanks for the link love too.

Nancy said...

How adorable!!!!! I love the stripes.....and the yellow makes it swo springy.

Teri said...

Awww! Ruffle-bum! Heehee! Too cute! :)

Tamarynn Leigh said...

How fun!!! These ruffles are too cute!!! Love it! Thanks for linking up at my link party!!

Unknown said...

HA! it took me to today (Sunday) to catch my spelling mistake