Friday, January 14, 2011

Winter wreath


I don't think I used quite as many circles as she did. I would have loved to but I didn't want to buy more felt.


With the new house I have decided to try and decorate a little...so with Christmas decorations down it is time to start.

After searching One Pretty thing I found this great blog...Domestifluff.com. I knew I found my perfect door wreath!!

I loved that I could do it any color (white was just what I had on hand), I think at some point I will try red :) I had the pins on hand, all I had to buy was the wreath form.

It was pretty easy and straight forward. I did take her suggestions on making the circles. In the post there was a link to another blog at maya*made.blogspot.com. I didn't have ink on hand so I stamped mine with paint that I didn't think I would ever use again. I think it worked pretty well, take it easy on the paint so it drys fast. I also used a spray can lid for my circles.


I really need to find my wreath hanger for the door, but until then this will work

1 comment:

Susannah said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, and commiserating with my website woes! I think your blog looks good, but I'm learning a lot right now about design and would love to pass some tips along if there is something you're curious about!

Susannah
www.uvinyl.com