Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Rae's sunsuit




I feel like Savannah is growing out of her clothes faster than I can make them. I feel pretty good that I have not bought her an outfit since she was 2 months old! But she ends up only having 3/4 outfits at a time because she is growing fast and I can't keep up. In May I made the snappy top from prudent baby for a gift for someone, she tried it on to model and make sure it fit. 3 weeks ago I made her 1 no go...it was to small!! In 3 weeks people 3 weeks! So I made her 2 outfits that did fit. 2 versions of Rae's sunsuit. The first was a mistake on my part, but I made it work, the second came out just like it was suppose to, imagine that. This is the first I have gotten to take a picture of her in the one outfit, lighting is bad but still cute! The one I made work I will show later, because i have some detail on that one to explain, plus I don't have a picture of her in it.

2 comments:

mommy Orkid Belle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mommy Orkid Belle said...

That is so cute. If only I have a baby girl I would make the same thing. LOL! I also love the color yellow, the one from Made By Rae's instruction/tutorial.

So cute and adorable baby. :)